Averaging the signal curve can be a useful way to reduce the noise in a particular signal.
The SIGLENT SDS series of oscilloscopes can easily capture average waveform data using the EasyScope X software.
NOTE: Currently, average waveform data can not be saved in CSV format to a USB memory stick through the front USB connection.
1. Connect the oscilloscope to the computer via a USB or LAN connection and turn it on.
NOTE: This example uses a USB connection for communication between the oscilloscope and the computer.
2. Open EasyScopeX by clicking the desktop icon:
3. Add the device and select the session address for the instrument you want to connect:
4. Configure the instrument to capture the measuring signal. You can do this manually on the control panel or by using the Virtual Panel control.
Select Virtual Panel> Acquire> and press the Acquisition button until Type = Average is set:
5. Select "Waveform" and use the play / pause button to capture the desired waveform. Then select Save> Select the desired channel> Select the CSV type to save> Press Save to open a file dialog box.
Plus Vat for enduser and companies located in Germany