PGY-SSMlite SDIO Protocol Analyzer is the most feature-rich comprehensive Protocol Analyzer available to capture and debug SDIO protocol data. PGY-SSMlite Protocol Analyzer supports SD, Protocol analysis for wide data rate up to 200MHz SDR mode (UHS-I). The innovative active probe has minimum electrical loading on the device under test (DUT) and allows the protocol data capture without affecting the performance DUT. PGY-SSMlite protocol analyzer allows industry first continuous streaming of protocol data from PGY-SSMlite SDIOProtocol Analyzer to host system (using USB3.0 or GbE interface). Comprehensive decoding of data, protocol tests, and error analysis enable verification of communication of SDIO host and device.
PGY-SSMlite SDIO Protocol Analyzer allows Design and Test Engineers to test and debug SDIO, by triggering on command, response and its arguments. PGY-SSMlite Protocol analyzer instantaneously provides decoding of response, CID, CSD registers. The Analytics feature offers a graphical representation of command, response, data, and frequency of operation for the acquired duration.
The product features are as follows:
- Continuous monitoring and streaming of protocol data to capture elusive events (more than 30GB data capture)
- Protocol tests of captured data for protocol integrity, CMD CRC errors, Response CRC
- errors, Data CRC errors, Timing Values, and Reserved commands
- Hardware-based protocol aware trigger capability enables capturing specific Events
- User can identify the anomalies by decoding command and response argument
- Analytics provides analysis of acquired protocol data by plotting command, response, data, and frequency of operation over acquired time
- Analytics provides the decoding of device registers for easy analysis
- Filter feature allows you to view specific packets in decoded protocol packets
- Search for specific events in protocol activity
- Easy to use software user interfaces reduces the learning curve of protocol analysis
- Software is designed to handle long duration capture and display the decoded data without demanding extensive resources in a host computer
- Insertion of markers in protocol activity helps in correlating the input digital signal with Protocol Activity
- Trigger out signal for any specific protocol event allows triggering of other instruments such as an oscilloscope
- Interface to host system using USB3.0 or Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Flexibility to upgrade the hardware firmware using GbE interface provides easy field up gradation of firmware
- Decoded data packets can be exported to txt file for further analysis
PGY-SSMlite Protocol Analyzer provides USB3.0 and GBe interface for host connectivity. PGY-SSM software runs in host machine enables configuration of PGY-SSM hardware for SD protocol analysis High-speed host connectivity enables continuous streaming of protocol data and storage for a long period of time.
Comprehensive Protocol Analysis
PGY–SSMlite Software provides industry best protocol analysis capabilities. Easy to use uder interface reduces the protocol analysis time. Time stamped view of protocol decode listing provides easy view of protocol activities between host and device. At a click of a button, user can get decode of argument of Response from the device. Decoding of CSD registers, CID registers provides detail information on devices. Analytics features quickly provide insight into protocol activity without going through the complete protocol activity.
A) Trend plot of command, response, data and frequency over capture time
Analytics view provides birds view of protocol activity for the captured long duration data. It reduces analysis time by viewing plot command; response, data and frequency of operation of captured data .User can search for specific command or response in the plot.
B) Card/Device Information: Card information in Analytics decodes register values of device. Now user no need manually decode each register values. This decode provides the details of device at click of button.
Host Machine Minimum Requirements:
Microsoft Windows® 8, Windows 7, 16GB of RAM; Storage with at least 50 GB HDD space for the storing the acquired data. Display with resolution of at least 1024x768.