PGY-UHS II SD/SDIO UHS-II Protocol Analyzer is the most feature-rich comprehensive Protocol Analyzer available to capture and debug UHS-II protocol data. PGY-UHS-II Protocol Analyzer supports FD156 and HD312 data rate. The innovative active probe has minimum electrical loading on the device under test (DUT) and captures protocol data without affecting the performance of DUT. PGY-UHS II protocol analyzer allows streaming of protocol data from PGY-UHS II Protocol Analyzer to host system (using USB3.0 or GbE interface). Comprehensive decoding of data, protocol tests, and error analysis enable verification of the communication between UHS-II host and device.
PGY-UHS-II Protocol Analyzer allows Design and Test Engineers to test and debug SD UHS-II Interface triggering on command, response, data or CRC errors. PGY-UHS II Protocol analyzer instantaneously provides decoding of CCMD, DCMD, MSG, DATA and its arguments. The Analytics feature offers a graphical representation of command, response, and data and frequency of operation for the acquired duration.
The product features are as follows:
- Continuous monitoring and streaming of protocol data to capture elusive events (more than 30GB data capture)
- Protocol tests of captured data for protocol integrity, DCMD, CCMD, MSG and DATA
- Instantaneous display Protocol activity while he PGY-UHS-II is capturing the Protocol data allowing almost live analysis of protocol activity
- Hardware-based protocol aware trigger capability enables capturing specific events
- Trigger on CRC error conditions allow capturing infrequent error events
- User can identify the anomalies by decoding command and response argument
- Analytics provides analysis of acquired protocol data by plotting command, response, data, and frequency of operation over acquired time
- Decoding of device registers for easy analysis
- Filter feature allows you to view specific packets in decoded protocol packets
- Search for specific events in protocol activity
- Easy to use software user interfaces reduces the learning curve of protocol analysis
- Software is designed to handle long duration capture and display the decoded data without demanding extensive resources in the host computer
- Insertion of markers in protocol activity helps in correlating the input digital signal with Protocol Activity
- Trigger out the signal for any specific protocol event allows triggering of other instruments such as an oscilloscope
- Interface to host system using USB3.0 or Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Flexibility to upgrade the hardware firmware using GbE interface provides easy field up gradation of firmware
- Decoded data packets can be exported to CSV file for further analysis
PGY-UHS II Protocol Analyzer provides USB3.0 and GBe interface for host connectivity. PGY-UHS-II software runs in host machine enables configuration of PGY-UHS-II hardware for UHS-II protocol analysis storage.
Prodigy Technovations provides UHS-II fixture /interposer. This allows the user to probe UHS-II Signals to monitor the protocol between host and device.
Comprehensive Protocol Analysis
PGY–UHS II Software provides industry best protocol analysis capabilities. Easy to use interface reduces the protocol analysis time. Time-stamped view of protocol decode listing provides an easy view of protocol activities between host and device. At a click of a button, the user can get decode of the argument of Response from the device. Decoding of registers provides detail information on devices. Analytics features quickly provide insight into protocol activity without going through the complete protocol activity.
Powerful Decide capabilities Registers
PGY-UHS II Protocol Analyzer quickly decodes the UHS II register and displays register filter name. These decode tables allow identify the host and device setting being set and quickly debug it. Above image displays the Generic capabilities and settings between host and device.
Data Packet Analysis
PGY-UHS-II automatically identified if the data transfer is FD156 and HD512 mode. PGY-UHS-II will decode data commands and identifies if data is in HD and FD mode and captures data. Display of captures can be viewed for each command. The data block is displayed as below:
The software will validate CRC values and highlights in red color, for any CRC failure. Data is displayed in HEX and ASCII format for each block.
PGY-UHS-II offers analytical feature displays time-stamped packets of host, device and data exchange in a time domain view. This allows the user to look at protocol activity traffic between the host and the device.
User can export the Protocol decoded to a .txt file for documentation and further analysis in a user environment.