PEmicro's ICDCFZ for Windows is a powerful tool for debugging code on a ColdFire V2-V4 processor. It uses the processor's background debug mode (BDM), via the ICD cable, to give the user access to all on-chip resources.
Debugger features include:
- Full-speed in-circuit emulation
- Breakpoints with counters on the Nth execution
- Variables window showing bytes, words,
- Realtime execution as well as multiple tracing modes
- Startup and Macro files for automating the debug process
- Context-sensitive help for all commands
- Timing measurement and execution count functions
- Support for symbolic register files
- Full assembly souce-level debugging
- C source-level debug support using ELF/DWARF 2.0 format
The debugger works with PEmicro's CABLECF, CABLECFLV, Cyclone MAX, USB-ML-CFE, USB-ML-UNIVERSAL, and USB-ML-UNIVERSAL-FX hardware interfaces.
A 64K starter version of the ICDCFZ realtime debugger is included in the 64K Starter Edition of the PKGCFZPRO_USB and is available for download at no charge!