PGY-JTAG IEEE 1149.1 JTAG Protocol Analysis software allows engineers to view JTAG Protocol activity in Tektronix oscilloscope. PGY-JTAG software uses JTAG signals acquired by Tektronix windows based oscilloscope’s either analog or digital channels by giving insight into the protocol activity. Software runs inside Tektronix windows based oscilloscope.
PGY-JTAG IEEE 1149.1 JTAG Protocol Decode Software
Protocol Decode Features
- JTAG protocol Analysis using Tektronix oscilloscope live analog and digital channel data and saved files
- Displays the decoded data in JTAG state format
- Protocol decode using digital channel data allows the use of analog channels to probe different test points for correlating the analog signals and JTAG protocol activity
- Link the JTAG Protocol packet to waveform in oscilloscope display
- Displays the IR opcode and DR name for easy interpretation of protocol activity
- Flexibility enter the symbols for IR and DR values
- Detail view provides seamless view of decoded data along with waveforms
- Search helps in easily located the specific state in hundreds of decoded packets of data
- Filter features helps only viewing the desired state
- Documentation by exporting data in CSV and TXT file format
- Report Generation
- DPO/MSO5000 series ; DPO7000 series; DPO/MSO/DSA 70000 series
- PGY-JTAG (shipment includes CD with PGY-JTAG Protocol Decode Software). License is locked to oscilloscope.