PEmicro's new PROGMC software provides a powerful programming tool for EEPROM/FLASH memory modules which are attached to Freescale MCORE processor. The programmer talks to the processor's background debug mode (BDM) via PEmicro's MCORE Interface Cable (available separately). Included in the PROGMC package is a command line version of the programmer software - CPROGMC. Both programmers work for memory devices which are internal to the MCORE or externally attached to the processor.
PROGMC programmer is instructed how to program by a configuration file. This configuration file is used to specify the type of the memory block and what programming, verifying or erasing options are to be executed. The programming routines for a particular module are in the form of Freescale 'S' records stored in a file with .MCP extension. These routines are loaded into the RAM for execution during erasure, programming and verification of the module. There are MCP files available for a variety of FLASH memory devices.
In addition, the programmer comes with PEmicro's library of MCORE programming algorithms.
PEmicro's PROGMCZ software allows the user to program/reprogram internal and external flash devices in-circuit via PEmicro's CABLE MC interface Hardware (sold separately). The programmer talks to the processor's Debug Mode through the Hardware which connects to the parallel port of a PC.
PROGMCZ software also includes the command-line version of the programmer software - CPROGMCZ. Together they are perfect for development, production line programming, or field firmware upgrades.
- Interactive EEPROM/FLASH Programmer
- Works through PEmicro's MCORE Interface Cable (PC based)
- Configures registers as necessary
- Menu Commands: CHECK, ERASE, PROGRAM, VERIFY, UPLOAD
- Memory Display (Browsing) Window
- Programs/Verifies from Freescale S records
- Includes support for internal or external EEPROM/Flash devices
- Custom device support files and help
- Includes Command Line version (CPROGMC) for production