The SDEV908GZ60 is a low cost development board for the MC68HC908GZ60. The SDEV908GZ60 has a MON08 debug header to allow debug and programming of the MC68HC908GZ60 processor from one of PEmicro's hardware interfaces. All the processor pins are available on 0.1" spaced holes. Wire-wrap headers and a circuit diagram are included with the SDEV908GZ60 board.
- Resident MC68HC908GZ60 Processor
- MON08 Debug header to allow debug and programming from a Cyclone programmer.
- Full access to all processor pins, including port pins needed for Monitor Mode entry shortly after reset (wire wrap headers included)
- PEmicro's asm/debug/programming software available at no-cost for download
- Clock source may be from a PEmicro interface cable, on-board crystal, or available to be driven by the user
- Power may be provided by a PEmicro interface cable or by the user
- Small size perfect for embedding into prototyping areas
- Schematic enclosed
- Board dimensions: 2.3" x 2.125"
This board provides a nice platform for the user to base their own 68HC08 design on. The design has a built in MON08 debug header which is essential to a design where in-circuit debug and programming is a must.
There are development kits which include the SDEV board along with a PEmicro hardware interface and software.