SF600Plus is high speed "in System Programming" programmer to update the SPI Flash soldered on board (In Circuit Programming) or in the socket adaptor (Offline programming). The programmer is easily controlled by the computer DediProg Software through the USB bus offering a friendly interface and powerful features to users.
SF600Plus combines the advantages of SF100 with additional improvements: High-speed USB and higher SPI performances.
SF600Plus is an upgrade version of SF600. The main difference is that SF600Plus embeds an 8GB memory, which allows standalone programming.
|Support IC Types
||SPI NOR Flash
||SPI NOR Flash
||SPI Flash NOR
||SPI NOR, SPI NAND and SPI Octa NOr
||SPI NOR, SPI NAND, and EEPROM
||MCU, CPLD, SPI NOR Flash, SPI NAND Flash, and EEPROM
||All IC Types (Except for UFS)
||UFS (Upt to 180 MB/s) eMMC (Up to 100 MB/s)
|3rd Party Integration
||ATE Port, CLI
||ATE Port, CLI, DLL API (Optonal)
*CLI = Command Line
*OBP = On Board Programming (ISP/ICP)
SF600 Plus Highlights
- USB High speed and high SPI performance, support up to 2Gb SPI Flash
- In-Circuit Programming: Program on board SPI Flash
- Off-line Programming: Program SPI Flash in the socket
- Start button feature: Able to Batch in the USB mode
- Standalone mode: Support Start button programming and IO Port programming.
- ISP Port supports 2 CS pins to program two Serial Flash memories
- Signal conflict protections
- Multi-Programmers Capability through USB
- Support 1.8V low voltage IC
- Support Windows 2003 and above
- Support both 32 and 64 bit OS
High performance (25MHz, Single IO)
SF600Plus is designed with ISP header, through an appropriate connector, users can connect the programmer and drive the SPI signals, supply the memory and control the controller or application status. Please refer to Table 1 for the SF600Plus 2x10 header pin out. DediProg also provides the SF600Plus ISP Cable which is used to connect the programmer to the 2X6 2.54mm ISP Pin Header on board, please refer to Table 2 for the SF600PlusISP Cable 2x6 pin out.
Table 1: SF600Plus ISP Header Pin Out (2x10)
Table 2: ISP Cable Connector Pin Out (2x6)