This model was officially discontinued by Dediprog and is no longer available. Models that replace the StarProg-F can be found here.
StarProg-F is an engineering FLASH IC programmer supports a variety of FLASH IC on the market, like EEPROM, SPI NOR/NAND FLASH, Parallel NOR/NAND Flash, eMMC/eMCP, etc. Powered by USB port and does not need external power. StarProg-F provides users Command Line for software redevelopment. Palm size and space saving. Whether engineering development or low volume production, StarProg-F offers user the best solution. This programmer programs the IC through DediProg designed socket adaptors.
- High programming speed
- Built in high speed processor to achieve high programming speed:
Timing reference (P+V)
- Support all FLASH IC and package
- Support EEPROM, SPI NOR/NAND Flash, Parallel NOR/NAND FLASH, eMMC/eMCP...etc.
- Support DIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFN, BGA package...etc.
- Regular device update.
- Support a variety of file formats
- Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, ROM, etc.
- Support 1.8V low voltage IC
- Provide Command Line
- User can use 3rd party software to control the programmer through Windows command line.
- Powered by USB port, external power is not needed.
- Unlimited number of StarProg-F can be driven by 1PC
See also SPI Flash Emulator