The Advanced Cable Tester v2 Connector Module: HDMI to HDMI enables testing of HDMI cables up to spec 2.1.
- Short testing - Dynamic visualization of test results
- Open testing - Dynamic visualization of test results
- Continuity testing - Dynamic visualization of test results
- DC resistance measurement for most wires, with milliohm precision on ground and power wires, ohm resolution on most other wires, continuity check only on high-speed data lines
- Signal integrity testing of data lines to 12.8 Gbps per channel
Please note, the module is only compatible with the Advanced Cable Tester v2
- HDMI Type-A to HDMI Type-A (HDMI 2.1 and earlier version specifications).
- Profiles to support Category 1, Category 2, and Category 3, either with or without HEAC
- Continuity/Shorts/Opens testing
- DCR measurement for all wires except high-speed data lines
- Signal integrity testing of data lines at up to 12.8 Gbps per channel
- Insertion/test count tracking ensures reliable operation.
- Total Phase uses the highest quality connectors available in our Advanced Cable Tester devices. The expected life span, without any test degradation, for the Advanced Cable Tester v2 USB Type-C to USB Type-C module is 10,000 tests per module.
- All connector modules require the use of the Total Phase Advanced Cable Tester v2.