The UNIT16 software package consists of software interface routines which drive PEmicro's Multilink FX to allow a custom Windows application to access the background debug mode of the target processor. The package includes both C/C++ and DELPHI modules. These modules come as sample source code which interfaces with .dll's to drive the cable. The UNIT16 library is very useful for building your own production line testers. The demo programs included in the package show you how to initialize the interface, program registers, download code to RAM and step through code. Starting with these programs it is easy to customize them to your specific requirements. Applications created with the included 32-bit .DLL will also operate on the 64-bit operating systems listed below under System Requirements.
- Works through PEmicro's Multilink FX interface
- Provides Interface to Background Debug Mode
- Included in the package are C/C++ and PASCAL modules
- Source and executables provided for both C and PASCAL demos
- Compilers supported: MicrosoftVisual C++ 5.0 or greater, Delphi 2.0 or greater
- Development platform: Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit (XP, Vista, 7)
- UNIT16 library is very useful for building production line testers
UNIT16Z includes a license to distribute the binaries (DLL and Drivers) of UNIT16Z to up to five target PCs subject to the conditions of the license agreement. For a license to distribute to an unlimited number of PCs, UNIT16Z_DIST is required.