Main features of the HT3545 series
- Thermoelectric Compensation (OVC)
- Test range 0.01μΩ to 1200 MΩ
- Resistance measurement with low power
- Test the broken wire detection function, suitable for OS inspection of automatic production lines
- D / A output
- Automatic test function
- I / O port for external control, RS-232 interface, Ethernet port, temperature test interface, analog input and output port, particularly suitable for supporting automatic devices for performing automatic tests.
Cable detection function
Each test end is divided into 2 test leads and a constant current source is added between the test leads. If the DUT is short-circuited at the end of the test, the current source outputs a low level, otherwise a high level. To check whether the test object or test lead is making good contact.
Broken test leads and poor contact with the device under test lead to incorrect assessments of the insulation test, which can lead to defective products on the market. To prevent this kind of situation, the device have a standard contact checking function that can report the disconnection or bad contact to prevent the above situation.
In the case of some printed circuit boards with high requirements in the aerospace industry, automotive electronics, etc., it is necessary to test their vias and conductor paths. With the support of multi-channel switching devices, the HT3545 precision resistance tester offers sampling and switching at a speed of 2 ms per channel.
Areas of application of the HT3545 series
The single channel tester HT3545 is applied to small signal contacts, small fuses, lines, small magnetic parts, motor coils, transformer coils, magnet coils, chokes, wiring harnesses, connectors, relay contacts, fuses, resistors, conductive coatings, conductive rubber.
- Suitable for resistance tests that require high accuracy
- Used for testing high speed and multi-test point resistors
- When sorting large quantities of electronic components quickly
- For resistance measurement of materials with high, medium and low conductivity.
- Suitable for characterizing the low resistance properties of electromechanical components under the conditions of low current of 100 mA and low open circuit voltage of 30 mV
Measurement of cable resistance
Measurement of motor resistance
Measurement of resistance of electronic components
Measuring sensor resistances