NuProg-E is a professional engineering tool that is innovated for programming mass flash storage with its speed and reliability, which is achieved by utilizing industry interface standard of interconnect layer specification, M-PHY, and Unipro from MIPI® Alliance. Together with built-in SuperSpeed® USB 3.0 for high-speed communication, it is an efficient tool for you to focus on application analysis and product development.
NuProg-E programmer supports UFS (Universal Flash Storage), UMCP, eMMC, and eMCP which are widely used in mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Designed with complete functional software and user-friendly interface, it allows the engineer to configure UFS/UMCP‘s Descriptors, Attributes, Flags, LUN, and boot partition; In addition, it also provides access to eMMC/eMCP's User Area, Boot, RPMB, GPP, and Enhanced area.
Data Transfer Speed is at 180MB/s max. The real read/write speed depends on various factors such as communication protocol, chip controller performance, and NAND technology, etc.
- High speed programming
- Built-in high-speed processor to achieve high programming speed
- Support UFS/UMCP and eMMC/eMCP programming
- UFS part (v2.0/v2.1/v3.0)
- Support Descriptors, Attributes, Flags Setting
- Support LUN configured and advance setting
- eMMC part
- Support User Area, Boot1/2 Partition and Extend CSD
- Support RPMB, GPP1~4, and Enhanced mode
- Support all IC package Support standard package for UFS and eMMC, or special package for eMCP/UMCP.
- Regular software update
- Palm-size and space-saving Dimension：132 x 75 x 30 mm Weight：104g
- Support USB2.0 and USB3.0 (using power adapter)
- Support Windows7/8/8.1/10
Test Data Size = 8G bytes
Detail settings of extCSD/ RPMB
Detail Settings of desciptor/attributes/flags/RPMB
For engineers and expert to access advanced features for development repairing etc.