The Advanced Cable Tester v2 Connector Module: USB 3.1 Standard-A to USB 3.1 Micro-B enables testing of cables with USB 3.2/USB 3.1/USB 2.0 Standard-A on one end and USB Micro-B on the other end of the cable, using the Total Phase Advanced Cable Tester v2 as the test instrument.
- Individually measure the DC resistance of VBUS and GND wires
- Individually measure the DC resistance of the VBUS and GND pins on the USB Type-C connector
- Verify wiring is correct with no shorted or disconnected wires
- Testing of USB 2.0 pairs is supported at about 518 Mbps, and any present SuperSpeed pairs tested at 5 Gbps or 10 Gbps.
Please note, this module is compatible with the Advanced Cable Tester v2
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed wire pair
- USB 3.1 Gen1/Gen2 and USB 3.2 SuperSpeed wire pairs (Tx+Rx)
- VBUS DC resistance testing
- GND DC resistance testing
- Insertion/test count tracking ensures reliable operation.
- Total Phase uses the highest quality connectors available in our Advanced Cable Tester devices. The expected life span, without any test degradation, for the Advanced Cable Tester v2 USB Type-C to USB Type-C module is 10,000 tests per module.
- All connector modules require the use of the Total Phase Advanced Cable Tester v2.