The software package consists of an interface DLL and sample code which allows a custom application to be built which can interact with and debug a ColdFire based system via one of PEmicro's hardware interfaces. The package includes both C/C++ and Delphi example routines as well as detailed calling information for the DLL/SO. The C and Delphi modules in the ColdFire Hardware Interface Library Routines come as source code which interfaces with a DLL/SO to interface to the hardware. The ColdFire Hardware Interface Library Routines library are very useful for building your own custom application to do such functions as product test, calibration, and update. The demo programs included in the package show you how to initialize the interface, program registers, download code to RAM and step through code. Starting with these programs it is easy to customize them to your specific requirements. Applications created with the included 32-bit .DLL will also operate on the 64-bit operating systems listed below under System Requirements.
- Works with ColdFire V1/+V1 architecture through PEmicro's Multilink Universal, Multilink FX, CYCLONE, and CYCLONE FX hardware interfaces
- Works with ColdFire architectures V2/V3/V4 through PEmicro's Multilink Universal, Multilink FX, CYCLONE, CYCLONE FX, and Tracelink hardware interfaces
- Provides Interface to Background Debug Mode
- Included in the package are C/C++ and Delphi modules
- Source and executables provided for both C and Delphi demos
- UNITCFZ and UNITCFZ_DIST: MicrosoftVisual C++ 5.0 or greater, Delphi 2.0 or greater
- Development platform: Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit (XP, Vista, 7)
- UNITCFZ-LINUX and UNITCFZ-LINUX-DIST: GNU Compiler Collection and Sun Compiler Collection
- For x84 Kernels: 2.2.x-2.6.x
- UNITCFZ library is very useful for building custom test, calibration, and update applications
UNITCFZ and UNITCFZ-LINUX include a license to distribute the binaries (DLL/SO and Drivers) of UNITCFZ to up to five target PCs subject to the conditions of the license agreement. For a license to distribute to an unlimited number of PCs, see UNITCFZ_DIST and UNITCFZ-LINUX-DIST.