The software package consists of interface routines which drive PEmicro's Multilink Universal, Multilink FX, CYCLONE, and CYCLONE FX. The package includes both C/C++ and PASCAL modules. The C and PASCAL modules in the software package come as sample source code, which interfaces with DLL/SO to drive the cable. The library is very useful for building your own production line testers. The demo programs included in the package show you how to initialize the interface, program registers, download code to RAM and step through code. Starting with these programs it is easy to customize them to your specific requirements. Applications created with the included 32-bit .DLL will also operate on the 64-bit operating systems listed below under System Requirements.
- Works with 68HCS08 architecture
- Works through PEmicro's Multilink Universal, Multilink FX, CYCLONE, and CYCLONE FX.
- Provides Interface to Background Debug Mode Included in the package are C/C++ and PASCAL modules
- Source and executables provided for both C and PASCAL demos
- UNITHCS08 and UNITHCS08_DIST: MicrosoftVisual C++ 5.0 or greater, Delphi 2.0 or greater
- Development platform: Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit (XP, Vista, 7)
- UNITHCS08-LINUX and UNITHCS08-LINUX-DIST: GNU Compiler Collection and Sun Compiler Collection
- For x84 Kernels: 2.2.x-2.6.x
Very useful for building production line testers
UNITHCS08 and UNITHCS08-LINUX include a license to distribute the binaries (DLL/SO and Drivers) of UNITHCS08 or UNITHCS08-LINUX to up to five target PCs subject to the conditions of the license agreement. For a license to distribute to an unlimited number of PCs, see UNITHCS08_DIST and UNITHCS08-LINUX-DIST.