This software package consists of interface routines which, via PEmicro's DSC-compatible hardware interfaces, allow a PC application to control and debug DSC devices via the debug port. The package includes both C/C++ and Delphi example source code, an API file for connecting to PEmicro's software library(DLL), and the library(DLL) itself. The C and Delphi modules in the software package come as sample source code which interfaces with the DLL to drive the cable and control the DSC target. The library is very useful for building your own application which can perform test, calibration, or other specialized functions. Applications can be built which perform fully automated test and have very complex decision making abilities. The demonstration programs included in the package show you how to initialize the interface, program registers, download code to RAM and step through code. Starting with these programs it is easy to customize them to your specific requirements. Applications created with the included 32-bit .DLL will also operate on the 64-bit operating systems listed below under System Requirements.
- Works with all DSC devices
- Works through PEmicro's Multilink Universal, Multilink FX, CYCLONE, and CYCLONE FX.
- Provides programmatic interface to Debug Mode
- Included in the package are C/C++ and Delphi examples and interface code
- Source and executables provided for both C and Delphi demos
- UNITDSC and UNITDSC_DIST: MicrosoftVisual C++, Delphi 2.0 or greater
- Development platforms: 32-bit Windows
- Very useful for building production line testers
UNITDSC includes a license to distribute the binaries (DLL/SO and Drivers) of UNITDSC to up to five target PCs subject to the conditions of the license agreement. For a license to distribute to an unlimited number of PCs, see UNITDSC_DIST.